Thursday, June 18, 2009

Come Join us over at Paper Craft Planet

Hello everyone I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, We have been getting a great response to the DT call out so I want to say thank you to everyone who has been playing along with us! we still have 10 days left so if you didn;t get yours in yet there is still a little time. And for those that already turned yours in i know it seems like you have to wait forever and a day and I am sorry for that but since we are so new and asking people to use one of our images we wanted to give enough time.

But I have some great news!!!! We were approved for our own group over at PCP!!!! yay!!! So I hope you will all join our group at http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns
We would love for people to be able to share their projects chat and do challenges and swaps and we ar ethinking we will even try to do release parties and otehr online events through this group

Also I have been working on trying to get my shopping cart all figured out its been well its been difficult and very time consuming! It has taken so much longer than I had anticipated, but I didn't just wanna do one image at a time I want to get a whole group of them ready to go new and old. and I am crossing my fingers and hoping that all goes acording to plan and I can get them ready for sale and posted finally to the site this weekend!!! so cross your fingers with me and lets say a lil prayer I dont have any thechnical difficulties.

So I just wanted to update everyone and well back to work I go designing some new images and fixing up and making even betetr some old ones!!!
Lindsay Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment