Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Belated Challenge Winner!!!

Oh my goodnessI completely forgot to Announce the winner of the Halloween Color Challenge! I feel so bad....So, without further adue....
The winner of the Challenge will recieve 2 free digi stamps of their choice!
The Winner is... Larisa

She did a beautiful job using all four of the colors purple green orange and black. I love the fun colored streaks in the har and the simple beauty of this card it was just so well colored and so well done. Larisa be sure to email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com with your image choices and I will get you your belated prize
But you know I was so happy with the participation we had on this challenge! Thank you to everyone who played along! So I wanted to take a few mins to show off their fab work.
By Tina

2 comments:

  1. Awesome entries, ladies! A big congrats to Larisa! :O) I can't wait to see all of your recipe entries!!!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for selecting my card as the winner. I had so much fun participating and It looks like I had a lot of competition! Those cards are beautiful ladies! Thanks again,
    Larisa

    ReplyDelete