Friday, November 13, 2009

Lets announce some Challenge winners shall we?

So 1st off 2 weeks ago we had an inspiration Challenge but I went out of town last min for the weekend so I never got to announce the winner...soooo the winner of the inspiration challenge fearuring the card by larissa is.......

This is her winning card!!!
Next up! this past week we had a Fab Challenge featuring Paper piecing! This one was hard I really couldnt decide! I loved them all for different reasons and when it came down to the top 2 i just couldnt pick! so this week I decided it's a tie!!! so both of the winners will get a prize!!
The winners are....
This is her winning card!
and....
This was her winning card!
So ladies congrats to all of you!!! if you email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com with your image choices you all won 2 SSD digital stamps of your choice!


3 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! I won! I really won!!!! :) I never win anything, but now I won and not just anything - I won my favorite stamps!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you!
    And good job and congrats to Tammy and Brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much this is so exciting! I am so happy you like my card! congrats Brandi as well, I dont know how you picked there were some awesome cards!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete