Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's a Sassy Challenge on Sassy Thursday!


I'm SO very sorry about posting this so late today...I totally forgot today was Thursday. My week has flown by! I was away all weekend on a scrapbook retreat and I just can't get my days straight since I got back on Monday night...anyways on to the good stuff!

This week the Sassy design team was challenged to use the colors RED, WHITE & PINK in their cards/creations so, now we dare you to use the same colors and show us what you got! I can't wait to see them because I totally love these colors together! Scroll down to the bottom of this post to get more info. on how to join in the fun!

LINDSAY
We were even lucky enough to get a card done by the artist herself!!!

If you would like to play along with this challenge...You will have until next Wednesday 2/10, at midnight PST, to get your entry in! Make sure to use a SASSY STUDIO image and link your creation HERE to Mr. Linky, on this post!! A winner will be announced on Friday 2/12 The winner will receive their choice of 2 SSD images!!

GOOD LUCK!
Valerie/Pixie Dream Designs

3 comments:

  1. These projects are pretty fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job, ladies! Can't wait to give it a try too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color combo! :) I hope you like it :)
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete