Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Happy Sassy Saturday!  Look at this gorgeous card I found by Caz of PAC Handmade Charity Cards:


She used the Carrie Sassy image from the Sassy in the City collection.  I just love the punched borders and the colors, and the Eiffel Tower is beautiful!  What a fun, fun sentiment, too...SO perfect for Carrie!

Caz, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday badge for your  blog.

Please remember to email me photos of your creations using SSD images.  You never know when you might find yourself in the spotlight!!!

Have a sassy week!
Hugs!!
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is just so beautiful, the image is not only gorgeous but the colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card so beautiful. Congrats Caz on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, love the Eiffel Towel background and of course the SSD image. Great JOB!

    ReplyDelete