Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 2 of The Halloween Hop!

Welcome back for day 2!
SO are you ready to see more???
I know I am.
I tell you these ladies ROCK!
Here is your hop order for today....
 The ones with the asterisks are our newest members.
Don't forget to leave your comments
on each blog and enter the challenge!
The winners for the teasers:
Day 1 Vamp Slayer

Crafty Moni
Crafty Girl
Day 2 Grim Reaper

No one guessed correctly but randomly chose

Deb Ochs La Grone
Scrapclose2theheart
Day 3 Witch

Heather D
Felicia - Scrapper in the Making

email me at ssdreleasecrew@yahoo.com
Here is the Bingo card again:


Which line will you choose?
Can't wait to see what you create!
Winners for the challenge will be announced
on the 23rd of October...
link closed on the 21st!
Please add your creation in the linky below.
Please make sure you add the link to the actual project post!

11 comments:

  1. What great projects everyone did! It was a blast to see everyone's designs. Can't wait for the next one!

    Hugs,

    Susan, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the images and creations! such great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the images and projects all the DT's have made. I have made comments to all except for Rina and I will keep checking back to make sure I get her as well. Thank you so much for picking me for the Vampire Slayer I will give her a good home. Emailing you soon! Thanks again for the fun Hop.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful hop ladies! You are all amazing! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it again Lindsay! Awesome digis!! Love them all. Such fabulous creations from all the DT ladies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic blog hop! Loved all the cards the DT made. Did I miss something though? I couldn't find a post for Rina :( The images are awesome as usual! Wish I had half your talent Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hop! I love all the images and what the DT's did with them. I couldn't find the hop on Rina's page so I couldn't leave a comment there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved everyone's creations, I really gave my exclamation point a workout! Hopefully I'll have some time this week to do the challenge! I had the same problem with Rina's page too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much wonderful inspiration:) Yay im one of the winners for the vampire slayer teaser, I will be emailing you shortly:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun, thanks for the fun Bingo challenge. The entire DT does such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete