Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Wow, these Saturdays sure are rolling around quickly!  I hope that you've had a wonderful week!

I found an absolutely FABULOUS card to share with you today.  Jill from My Little Card Studio created this beauty for a recent online challenge.  She used SSD's Elizabeth Bennett Sassy and I think she did a beautiful job with it!!

 
 
I love the papers she's used and the layout is wonderful!  The button and bow...and pink!...go so perfectly with this delicately feminine image.
 
Jill, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday Spotlight blog badge for you to post on your blog.
 
Mark your calendars for Sassy Studio's first new release of 2013- "Going Forward...Looking Back" with several brand new Sassy Villain images. The fun starts on Saturday, January 26th right here on the SSD Blog!
 
In the meantime, keep creating those fabulous cards!! 
Stay sassy!

Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card l have to agree the image used is stunning as is the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she is so talented and was wowed when she produced this for our GDT spot what a talented and lovely lady she is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you made me blush with your comments and, thank you very very much for the Sassy Saturday Spotlight...im thrilled and honoured! I love this image and have used it twice so far and will be using it again for sure! Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete