Thursday, June 27, 2013

Snippet Sneak Peek

Day 2 for the teasers!

Everybody spread the word
We’re gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation
It’s time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday....
 
Little harder today....
 
 
I am sitting here thinking of a clue that would give you some help,
but that would not give it away.
HMMMMM
3 words...last word is Sassy!
Didn't help huh?
Can't wait to see what you come up with! LOL
 
Here are two other chances to win this image...
1. If my husband bought me a watch for our anniversary, what year are we celebrating?
(there could be more than one)
2. Traditional what would you receive for your 10th anniversary?
 
Are you ready for Saturday?
 
 
Would you like a clue about what is to come?
HMMM Do I feel like being nice today???? LOL
There will be something happening EACH week of July!
Can you say FREEBIES!!!
Excited yet?
I know I am!
See you here tomorrow for the last 2 teasers!
And Saturday for the hop!
 
You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It’s time to celebrate
Let love shine
And we will find
A way to come together
And make things better
We need a holiday
 
Happy Creating
HUGS
Kim
 


8 comments:

  1. 1. you could be celebrating your 1st, 15th, 17th or 31st Anniversary

    2. Tin & Aluminum are the traditional gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. if you receive a watch, it could be your 15th, 17th, or 31st on the modern table. (personally I'm holding out for #32! grins!)

    2. 10=tin or aluminum and I can't for the life of me think of anything fun I'd want made out of either of those! ;)

    your Sassy looks like she spends lots of time chatting with her BFF on the phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. My hubby bought me a watch for our first, but the modern list has it listed for 15th & 17th.
    2. Traditional 10th is tin/aluminum.

    My guess for the image is Material Girl Sassy.

    Yes, I'm ready for Saturday! I'm gonna make it to this blog hop this time :) Can't wait to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st or 15th
    Tin or aluminum
    I'm so stumped on this one.
    The only thing I can come up with is that tin and aluminum bend and are pliable and the watch/clock represents time. So, my guess is Relaxing Time Sassy.
    I so wonder if you are laughing your butt off at some of our answers.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay you are getting tricky!! lol

    Watch for anniversary is 15, 17 and 31 I think.
    10th anniversary is Tin - Aluminium (even if I have trouble saying aluminium).

    As for the Sassy image: I think it is Best Friend Sassy but my DH says it is Antique Phone Sassy!!! roflol

    Can't wait for the next one and yes I am looking forward to Saturday!!!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st is 15th or 17th. Second is tin-aluminum for your tenth. Image could be sweet talk sassy. I love your poems and can't wait until Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the 1st question I guess 1st anniversary - clock and 15th for watch and 31st for time piece? But then you could have a gold watch during gold anniversary... etc...

    For the 2nd question for the 10th anniversary it's Tin or aluminum.

    I have no idea which digi this is... yet again :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Anniversary years are 1 (clock), 14th (gold jewelry, opal), 15th (watch), 17th (watch), 31st (timepieces). Now, there are other years that list the metals..so it could be many more.

    2. Tin and Aluminum for 10 years.

    digi: Girl Time Sassy or Sex Talk Sassy

    ReplyDelete