Monday, September 8, 2014

Blog Hop Winner!

A big thank you to all who participated in our recent blog hop. Talk about awesome creations from my team members!  A big shout out to my sassy family for a job well done. Also, a big thank you to Lindsay and her magical pencil for creating.....


 
If you're like me, it's hard to choose a favorite.  So if you are needing a little retail therapy,  Here is the link to treat yourself to something new.  Just making your shopping experience a bit easier by clicking the link.....I'm such an enabler, LOL!  Also, a reminder that Lindsay now does custom digis for $25.  So enough babbling, you stopped by to see who the lucky winner of the ENTIRE RELEASE was right?  Well, Mr. Random has done his thingy and choose........SUSAN DUBE!  A huge congratulations Susan!  Please contact me at dmiller@crosslake.net and reference SSD Release Winner.  Thanks for supporting Sassy Studio Designs and joining in the fun.  Hope you get a little "me" time to color today!
 









 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much to Mr. Random Thingy! I'm so excited to have been picked and you all know how very much I love my Sassy gals! Miss you all so very much!

    Hugs to all,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete